Friday, July 14, 2006

A plan for 2008

A plan for all out chaos, fistfights at dinner tables, people vomiting in the streets, and a lot of fun.

Here goes.

Hillary sits out the Democratic primaries. The Democrats and Republicans nominate their candidates, say, maybe Bill Frist and Mark Warner. Just picking two of them. Then Hillary and Newt Gingrich both announce that their respective parties have "sold out" or whatever and both run independent campaigns.

Could make for some wild debates, complete with Ross Perot banging on the door screaming "Let me in, Let me in, Larry!"

1 Comments:

At 7:24 AM, Blogger Loren said...

A distinct possiblity, actually. If nothing else, it would bring a little excitement. I'm still waiting for a viable 3rd party to arising. I keep thinking this will be the elections. I'm wondering about the chances of someone like say, Russ Fiengold. There's no way he'd be the democratic nominee, so I'm wondering if his "progressive Patriot" movement may split off the dems.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home