Friday, July 14, 2006

Eve of Desctruction

This a great line from a fairly decent article:

"A powerful country doesn't always need allies to get a job doneā€”but it does need them to get a job done with legitimacy."

I'd go off - buy we all agree here on this issue. I'll get a few beers in and then wax poetic. I just want to go slap the hell of of all of them - Dick, Rummy, Condi, Hammas, Hezbollah, Israel, Super Kim - the whole crew. This is going to be one long hot summer (which technically won't end until September 20 - Jesus.) I don't think there is enough of fermented hops and barley to see me through this - my anxiety level was already high because of personal stuff (like a dissertation and mounting student loan debt) now the whole freakin' world is going to implode.

I've always hated July.

oh - Happy Bastille Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home